Hot Rod Carburetion
Our ‘Complete’ Rochester Tri-Power – Hot Rod Carburetion Systems include all of the items listed below. The photos on the right show our Standard Finish – Small Block Chevy Tri-Power (click on photos for larger views). The Manufacturers Buttons at the bottom of the page, show some of our previous work done with those brands as well. Please realize that no auction site, or catalog, or any other parts provider has our experience or our quality of components. We are known as being “The Best” for a reason. We invite you to give us a call to discuss your special project.
** Be sure to ask about Our “Cash Savings” Offer!
- 3 of Our Completely Restored ‘Virgin’ N.O.S. Rochester 2GC Carburetors – jetted & tuned specific to your application, finished in our proprietary ‘Hot Rod’ Gray
- Electric Choke included – single wire 12V
- Our Splined 3-Deuce Progressive Linkage – not a 50 yr. old coat hanger design
- Our 3/8” Stainless Steel – Hard Fuel Lines with Nickel Plated -6AN Fittings and Polished Aluminum Fuel Log
- Our PREMIUM Fuel Pressure Gauge with Nickel Plated -6AN Inlet Fitting
- NEW Edelbrock SBC 3-Deuce Intake Manifolds (p/n 5419 & 5417)
- Clear Ceramic Coating applied to “As Cast” Intakes (reg. $225 option)
- 3 of Our Own Proprietary – 1/2″ Thick Carburetor Heat Insulating Spacers
(bonded pair insulators with shields are also available as an option)
- 12 Correct Length Carburetor to Manifold Mounting Studs, Nuts & Gaskets
- LOKAR Throttle Return & Cable Bracket
- Chrome Oil Fill Tube with Chrome Breather
- Chrome Louvered Bonnets Air Filters with K&N filters
- Edelbrock Intake Manifold Gaskets
- COMPLETE SBChevy SYSTEM – as Shown In Photos to the right
- The Basic Package (small block chevy only) – includes Carbs w/ Electric Choke, Linkage, 1/2″ Thick Spacers w/studs, “As Cast” outta the box Edelbrock 5419 or 5417 Intake, and Gaskets = $2,495.oo (some options available)
- SYSTEM &/or Package are both shipped Completely Assembled!
- Optional Air Cleaner Styles click here
- for some Great Ideas we suggest that you click on each of these buttons below to view examples of previous work